29 Jan 2018
Existing monthly, December 2017
December saw the end of our battle with Apple over in-app purchases for Exist. After this we took the rest of the month a bit easier as we wound down for the holidays.
We finally got the iOS update with in-app purchases past Apple's review. This was a huge relief, because we can now get back to work on our own priorities, rather than Apple's.
We also had some downtime to deal with this month, which Josh handled gallantly.
And finally, we integrated sleep from Google Fit this month.
EXIST BUSINESS STATS
- 1,418 active users (1,070 paid)
- 293 free trial signups
- 89 conversions from free to paid
- 79 cancelled accounts
- $7,045.64 monthly revenue
EXIST SITE STATS
- 4,071 uniques to our landing page (-7%)
- 24,456 uniques to the blog (+47%)
- Top traffic sources: Direct/organic search, Lifehacker, Todoist
LARDER BUSINESS STATS
- 1,091 accounts including trial or lapsed
- 40 paid users
- 26 trial signups
- 4 conversions from free to paid
- 1 deleted accounts
- $101.35 monthly revenue
LARDER SITE STATS
- 499 uniques to the home page (-1%)
- 118 uniques to the blog (-3%)