22 Nov 2016
Existing monthly, July 2016
This month was all about integrations. I knuckled down and added Strava, Google Fit, and Todoist integrations. The Exist iOS app received some bug fixes.
Belle published two posts on the Exist blog: Why I was less productive when I stopped using a daily to do list, and The most simple to do list approach I've found.
We released the public beta of the Android app this month! It's a basic client for browsing folders and adding new bookmarks, including as a share target from other apps.
Other business stuff
Exist business stats
- 756 active users (538 paid)
- 148 free trial signups
- 64 conversions from free to paid
- 17 cancelled accounts
- 22 suspended accounts
- $3,550.67 income after Stripe fees (-9%)
Exist site stats
- 4,244 uniques to our landing page (-13%)
- 18,475 uniques to the blog (+2%)
- Top traffic sources: Direct/organic search, Twitter, Lifehacker
Larder business stats
- 12 trial signups
- 2 conversions from free to paid
- 3 deleted accounts
- $44.27 income after fees
Larder site stats
- Traffic: 1,205 uniques (+31%)