02 Aug 2017
Existing monthly, July 2017
Exist didn't see any user-facing features this month as we continued beta testing custom tracking.
We did publish one blog post this month, explaining some use-cases for custom tracking:
EXIST BUSINESS STATS
- 1,051 active users (813 paid)
- 192 free trial signups
- 72 conversions from free to paid
- 57 cancelled accounts
- $6,692.56 income after Stripe fees (+21%)
EXIST SITE STATS
- 3,516 uniques to our landing page (same)
- 16,401 uniques to the blog (-5%)
- Top traffic sources: Direct/organic search, Lifehacker, Todoist integrations page
While I've been busy beta testing custom tracking on iOS, Josh made some big improvements to Larder this month. He added a search interface and keyboard shortcut to the browser extensions, so you can quickly and easily switch between adding a bookmark and searching everything already in your Larder.
He also added the ability to add a folder from the browser extensions and the bookmarklet, which is handy when you're adding a new link and realise you need a new folder for it.
And finally, Josh also launched an integration with Stack Overflow this month. Once linked, Larder will import your favourited Stack Overflow questions into a Larder folder of your choice. Alongside GitHub starred repos, this offers another way of combining all your development knowledge and resources into one place.
LARDER BUSINESS STATS
- 947 accounts including trial or lapsed
- 33 paid users
- 40 trial signups
- 3 conversions from free to paid
- 0 deleted accounts
- $111.54 income after fees (-44%)
LARDER SITE STATS
- 572 uniques to the home page (-10%)
- 96 uniques to the blog (-44%)