12 Jan 2017
Existing monthly, November 2016
A minor month for Exist. I kept working on manual tracking, but for some user-facing improvements I added 8-day graphs to the Today tab of Exist for Android, matching the web dashboard. We discussed options for selling Exist or whether we should try and focus on a specific niche that might help us grow faster, but didn't come to any conclusions.
Surprise. After our Exist ennui, I built and launched the beta (or maybe alpha) of a product we're calling Changemap, a combined roadmap, changelog and means for taking user suggestions for transparent businesses. We migrated Exist from Trello to Changemap also, and created a waiting list for others looking to use it. Belle started talking to some other companies with public roadmaps about how they use Trello and take user suggestions.
This month Belle did a guest post for The Sweet Setup, and then promptly switched from iOS to Android.
We also published a podcast episode, Hello again, about what we've been working on.
Exist business stats
- 805 active users (592 paid)
- 135 free trial signups
- 58 conversions from free to paid
- 26 cancelled accounts
- 43 suspended accounts
- $3,596.99 income after Stripe fees (-20%)
Exist site stats
- 4,264 uniques to our landing page (-7%)
- 16,004 uniques to the blog (-11%)
- Top traffic sources: Direct/organic search, Lifehacker, RescueTime
Larder business stats
- 756 accounts including trial or lapsed
- 18 paid users
- 17 trial signups
- 0 conversion from free to paid
- 5 deleted accounts
- $10.57 income after fees (-76%)
Larder site stats
- 378 uniques to the home page (+44%)
- 117 uniques to the blog (+21%)